In our country, We have the following options when it comes to health care. When we get hurt the following is what is consider "the norm."
1) Doctor visits - Costly if you don't have insurance (many self-employed do not) and if you have co-pay, then what? Xrays and prescriptions (pain killers) sent home to rest.
2) Prescriptions - When you put man-made chemicals into your body " opioids" you take a chance on becoming addicted. When you block off the pain receptors in the brain, of course, you feel no pain. Deep muscles stretch, and movement is needed. Tight muscles, ligaments, tendons pull bones out of alignment and decreases movement. Increase muscle movement and you may be surprised how pain goes away.
3) Injections - Again putting man-made chemicals into your body, what is the end results? Many clients over the years have expressed to me how nothing good came from a cortisone injection, and very few have gotten long term results. Damaging healthy tissue due to cortisone means there is no regeneration is going to take place. Getting a healthy all natural stretch without damaging the body is what HapTics can offer.
4) Surgery - Once your cut into it's never the same. Ask yourself how many people do you know that have had back surgery? Now ask yourself how many of those were successful?. I personally only know of two. In the USA there are estimated 500,000 unnecessary back surgeries each year according to a study by Deyo & Cherkin in1994.
5) Physical therapy - Once again, if you have insurance coverage and can find a PT that cares enough NOT just to show you some exercises and stretches to do at home consider yourself lucky.
6) Chiropractic - Bones DO NOT PULL ON BONES! Free up the muscles, ligaments, tendons and deep connective tissue FIRST and then get your adjustment done. You will get better results.